15 March 2010

HAPPY!

2 days ago, my mum's worker got married.
He is more like a brother to me.
Working for my mum since he's 16,
watched me grow and i watched him mature.

Now that he's 32, his marriage just got me all excited!
My memories recollected and made me reminise the good old times.

We used to play Sega game together, back then we have to insert cartridges. Our favourite games were Super Mario, Contra and Lion King. i was very young then, I don't allow him to squat when playing, cause that will mean that he's going to stand up anytime and leave me fighting the moronic monsters and enemies on my own.

I learn to write alphabets and numbers when i was 4 or 5. I still remembered him riding me with a bicycle sending me to the tuition center, to and fro. From riding bicycle to riding motor. He later learn to ride motor when i was 6 or 7. I was late for school, kindergarten i guess, he sent me to school. Little did i know, he had to led his motor down the slope. Poor thing, as a beginner, he doesn't know how to ride down the slope.

There was once, during my kindergarten days, some of the kids were selected to wear ethnic costume and parade down the street. I was involved. My mum had to work so she ordered him to keep a look out of me. I had to carry a super cute small umbrella on my right hand and the other holding on to my classmate's hand, he's a little Malay boy but lost his fingers and i still hold him tight. Now, i feel so proud of myself, at such young age, i know what to do and i do not discriminate.
My brother will follow the group of us closely and pass me a bottle of drink from time to time.

Me, my sis and him used to attend Chinese lesson for beginners together. The damn lesson had to be at 7pm and its a tough task for a 6 year old kid to stay awake writing Chinese characters. And that makes me a lazy kid which the teacher have to continuously remind me to wash my face. Eventually i got immune to that and washing my face could no longer keep me awake. HAHA! To realised that this sleeping habit still sticks with me, i think I'm quite cool. HAHA!

The days without Chinese lessons would be the days i waited eagerly for the clock to strike 7pm. That brother of mine would bring me and my sis to the beach. That was when i learn that puffer fish puffs to defend itself, mud skipper is a jumping fish, the weird shape stone look-alike with rough texture is dead coral and crab digs hole on the beach. Interestingly, i wasn't sleepy and i simply love days without Chinese lessons.

He played an important role in my childhood and now that he's getting married.
I am very happy for him and wish that he leads a blissful life.
Subconsciously, tears of joy blurred my eyes when i see him in his suit, finally getting married. touching moments. HAHA!

HAHA! I AM AMAZING OKAY!
These memories are still vivid in my mind.
In fact I don't have a very good memory,
I can't remember most of the things now
I am only able to remember things that happened when i was very young
The name of the boy who I parade down the street with.
The name of the person who sits next to me when I was in primary one.
And even the food i brought to kindergarten.

I AM AWESOME.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget