2 October 2009

nerd's pick-up lines


i was browsing around and happen to stumble upon this!
the nerd's pick-up line! HAHAHA!
they are rly hilarious!

Guy: I wish I was your derivative so I could lie tangent to your curves.
Girl: Sorry, you're my asymptote.

Guy: I wish I was your integral, then I could fill the area under your curves.
Girl: My integral is improper, and in this case, it fails to exist.

Guy: I'd like to see what's under your radical.
Girl: A student of Pythagoras was killed for asking that question. (FYI: He threw him off a boat for "discovering" irrational numbers.)

Guy: You and I would add up better than a Riemann sum.
Girl: But not any better than Simpson's rule.

Guy: If I were a function you would be my asymptote - I always tend towards you.
Girl: But you can never hope to reach me. Ever.

Guy: I hope you know set theory because I want to intersect and union you.
Girl: You can't intersect or union the null set.

Guy: That dress would look even better accelerating towards my bedroom floor at 9.8 m/s^2
Girl: You'd look even better accelerating through the floor at 9.8m/s^2

Guy: You know.. it's not the length of the vector that counts... it's how you apply the force.
Girl: The vector only makes a difference it it has sufficient magnitude, and is in the right direction. So yes, the length does count.

Guy: I must be the Sun and you must be Earth, cause the closer we get, the hotter you become.
Girl: The Earth is further away from the sun during the summer. So obviously you aren't making me any hotter. (note: this comeback is only valid in the northern hemisphere)
alternate
Girl: And just like global warming, you're killing me. (I know this one is not scientifically valid as global warming is caused by greenhouse gasses and not the sun, but I don't want to leave out any Aussies that read this!)

Guy: You're like an exothermic reaction, you spread your hotness everywhere!
Girl: But the bonds I am forming are not with you.

Guy: I saw your empty valence shell from way over there. Did I mention my nickname is Sodium?
Girl: Did I mention my nickname is Argon? (note: any noble gas works here)

click here for the link!
there are tons of lousy pick-up lines out there! entertain yourself! google them yo!

HERE'S ONE OF MY FAVE

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi. I'm an astronaut, and my next mission is to explore Uranus.

No comments:


ShoutMix chat widget